The Women’s Red Apple Foundation (WRAF) is committed to treating your personal data with security, respect, and confidentiality.
1. What personal data do we collect, and how?
1.1 Information you give us
We obtain personal information from you when you communicate or share information with us, subscribe to newsletters, register for an event, or membership, and/or make a donation.
Depending on the specific purpose, we may ask you to provide part or all of the following information but not limited to: your full name, email and/or postal address, and phone number.
1.2 Information we collect automatically: cookies and web analytics
We automatically collect information through the WRAF website to help administer, protect, and improve our services.
If you do not wish to have cookies or pixels installed on your computer or mobile device, you can set your browser to notify you before you receive a cookie, giving you the chance to decide whether to accept it. You can also set your browser to turn off cookies.
We also use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc., to help us identify how people are using our website by processing the information mentioned above.
2. Why do we collect your personal data?
We collect your personal data for one or more of the following purposes:
- To allow you to contact us and/or receive information from us;
- To organize or promote events and/or WRAF activities;
- To allow you to register as a participant for the events we organize or co-organize;
- To process your donation to the WRAF
- To analyze web statistics and log files, with the aim of improving the functioning of our website;
- To assess the performance of our advertising and improve the relevance of WRAF campaign and marketing messages displayed to you after you leave our website
We will never rent or sell your personal information.
4. How long do we keep your data?
We will keep your personal data only for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected them for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or archiving requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period, we take into account the nature and sensitivity of your personal data, potential risks of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal data, and the purposes for which we process your personal data.
When we no longer need your personal data, or when you request they be erased to stop receiving our marketing messages, we will delete your data.